Petrochemical Update are pleased to announce the release of our US Ethylene Complex Construction Costs Data 2018 - 2020 Whitepaper, a free to download paper produced in association with Pathfinder LLC and Compass international
The paper provides the latest construction costs data and analysis for major equipment, labor rates, indirect costs and bulk materials for a 1.5M ton per year Ethylene facility (in the Gulf Coast & North East).
Download the full complimentary white paper here, with data and analysis
Key features of the whitepaper include:
- Detailed Construction Costs Data- for a 1.5M ton per year ethylene facility in the US Gulf Coast and North East, including major equipment, bulk materials and indirect costs
- Labor Costs & Productivity Data: Understand the current labor costs on US ethylene projects, how costs are changing and current productivity data
- Escalation Forecasts 2018 – 2020: Learn how labor and material costs are expected to change over the next few years
Key benefits of reading this whitepaper include:
- Manage your Costs: Understand the construction cost environment in the US for ethylene facilities to manage cost escalation, prevent cost overruns and achieve budget optimization.
- Benchmark your Costs: 2016 cost data for bulk materials, labor, major equipment, detailed design, indirect costs and more.
- Sharpen your Ethylene Investment Strategy: Identify key trends in the petrochemical construction market to enable more accurate financial planning and strategic decision making.
I hope you find this latest white paper useful. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
Karla Michelle Sharp
Senior Director – Downstream Engineering & Construction
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4321 (UK Office)
USA Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 4321