Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to manage your organization’s current siloed management systems? Between the Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and Environmental Management System, there is a lot of opportunity to eliminate inefficiencies and duplication in activities. In this webinar hosted by ASQ (American Society for Quality), Peter-Elias Alouche will discuss:
- The customer’s perspective
- Why businesses should integrate their management systems given the current state
- What is a EHSQ Integrated Management System
- What are some of the opportunities to start integrating our management systems today
- The importance of culture
Access webinar: http://asq.org/2016/11/Integrated-Management-Systems/the-case-for-ehsq-integrated-management-systems-webcast.html
Peter is Intelex’s Market Strategy Quality Practice Manager. He has worked in a variety of industries ranging from power generation and utility sectors to manufacturing of industrial inkjet systems and injection molding systems for over 13 years. He has primarily worked for small to medium sized manufacturing companies in Engineering, Quality, and New Product Development capacities.