Greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction efforts have become a core management focus for EHS&S professionals.
This report just released by NAEM provides in-depth benchmark of corporate GHG management programs to help organizations understand how their peers are measuring, managing and reporting on their emissions. This provides a unique tool for understanding which initiatives may be worthwhile investments for those looking to advance their strategy.
This whitepaper provides the following insights:
- The maturity of GHG programs today
- Where GHG metrics are reported internally and externally
- Activities included in GHG management programs
- Extent to which companies are tracking, reporting and have goals for Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3 emissions
- Progress towards Science-based metrics
Intelex is pleased to offer you a complimentary copy of this insightful report.