We know that purchasing software can be a scary process. Finding the right software vendor is no easy task. But by asking the right questions upfront, both about the prospective vendor and the software products they offer, you will be able to properly evaluate which software solution best fits your business needs and will maximize your organization's return on investment (ROI).
In other words, these five essential questions will help you save time, money and headaches in the future.
Key topics covered in this document include:
- Evaluating the vendor's reputation in the marketplace
- Considering implementation methodology
- Identifying projected business needs as well as current ones
- Assessing user-friendly system requirements
- Factoring mobility into the equation