Government organizations are exposed to a plethora of risks on a daily basis and must proactively manage liability, while anticipating and managing issues before they become critical. A strategic risk management framework that allows governments to identify, monitor, and manage their enterprise risk in an integrated manner is vital. It helps to predict potential hazardous events, reduce hazards and ensure informed decision making.
Learn how government organizations can mitigate hazards through data centralization and digitization and implement a streamlined risk management program in this FREE 30-minute webinar: Risky Business: Eliminating Risk Exposure in the Government Sector.
Hosted by Intelex presenter Tibi Sos, this webinar answers your questions about how to leverage a risk management framework to foster a risk aware culture and enhance collaboration on risk management across the enterprise.
Key topics covered include:
- Understanding ISO 31000:2009 standard and how it relates to the Public Sector
- The dangers of not effectively managing hazards
- Using technology to support an integrated risk management program
- Overcoming the challenges of managing liability in the Public Sector
- Ensuring consistent and visible risk management practices across the organization
Watch It Now!