Quality management and the international quality standard ISO 9001 are frequently associated with industries such as manufacturing. But increasingly, service-based organizations like municipalities have been learning the value of streamlined quality management. In this free 30-minute webinar, Intelex is joined by David Forget, Manager of Quality Service at the Town of Ajax, which was one of the first municipalities in North America to achieve ISO 9001 certification.
Key topics covered include:
- The benefits and ROI that flow from implementing a quality management program within a municipal organization.
- The challenges municipalities can expect to face when rolling out a quality management system.
- Getting buy-in for a quality program from senior management.
- Why seek ISO 9001 certification for your municipal corporation.
- The relationship between streamlined quality management and improved business performance, and more.