Airline safety is changing. Between demographic shifts in airline leadership, evolving safety regulations, and an increasing role of technology in airline quality and safety management, old ways are growing irrelevant and to stay competitive, airlines must adapt to these emerging realities.
“The Changing Face of Airline Safety: A Q&A with Industry Leadership” is an exclusive web interview with Brad Warren, Vice President of Aircraft Maintenance at Air Georgian. In this free webinar Q&A, Intelex aviation solutions specialist Frank Friesen asks Brad how he has led Air Georgian’s recent move towards streamlined, proactive airline safety and quality management and share critical insights on what airlines need to do to stay ahead of the curve.
Key topics covered include:
- What the emerging progressive shift in airline management means for business leaders in the industry.
- How emerging legislation and regulations will require airlines to dramatically revise their approach to airline safety management.
- The value of real-time visibility, instant reporting, and a central repository of companywide metrics in airline safety improvement.
- How to improve airside safety reporting and risk management, non-punitive reporting, and supplier management by transitioning from paper and spreadsheet-based systems to streamlined airline safety and quality management systems.
- The significant ROI of technology’s role in streamlining air safety, and more.