EHSQ Professional Networking Place
This is a group of Professionals who collaborate on solutions and ideas to make our profession better. We invite you to make your mark here, there are a few things we all can do to make our Community a friendly valuable place.
Be your awesome self
People will respect, and engage with you more if you use your actual identity. Our community is based on contributions of real people who put their reputations on the line. Be one of them; ask thought provoking questions and reward others with respectful responses. Help foster healthy conversation and debate, without attacking people personally.
Win friends and influence people
Our Community is designed for idea sharing, professional engagement and recognition. Connect with people who share your interests. Talk about what you're passionate about, ask experts questions; make it a place to share and learn.
We encourage you to network and engage with others:
- Ask questions, share your ideas, blogs, read some resources, and join or create discussion groups.
- Post your own events and training, then use "Share" to promote it. No Spam or Selling.
- If you want to send technical feedback or report bugs, please use the Community Feedback Form.
- Email content or member events suggestions to email@example.com.
- If you would like to be a discussion speaker or host a community event, just let us know!
As this is a Professional Community, please remember to be respectful, and refrain from harassing and discriminatory behaviours.
Your Participation Counts
Conversations sets the tone for everyone. Help us influence the future of this community by engaging in discussions that make this a valuable place to be.
We have tools that empower you to collectively identify the type of content you want.
- Use the Vote buttons to express your feelings & Bookmark anything you want to be able to find easily later.
- If you see any private, rude, inappropriate or offensive content, report it and we will remove it.
"Community" means a group of individuals who come together for a common purpose or interest. This is our professional place to share our ideas, professional articles and knowledge.
- Be innovative here.
- Take risks in sharing your new and different EHSQ ideas for others to join in your discussion.
- Here is where we learn from each other, be respectful when replying.
Spread the wealth!
Make the community a richer place by sharing your experience and insight; it provides a richer experience for everyone. This Community is open to all EHS & Quality Professionals, feel free to invite your friends and colleagues. Share this link, they can sign up at: community.intelex.com.
Keeping your contributions safe
We have built visibility permissions so if you are a client of Intelex and want to post something that only other clients and Intelex can see you can do that. There will be a checkbox just above the submit button to "Make this content only available to intelex employees and clients". When you submit content with the checkbox selected an "Intelex Lock" will appear on the content.
Further there are other sections with technical help and product information which will only appear if you have client level permissions. You gain your Intelex client permissions by joining your company page in Community. If you are a client and aren't seeing any content with the "Intelex Lock", please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it's yours please share, if it isn't give credit
We love people sharing their own creations. Please ensure you have the right to publish content you post (remember things you post are available to others). Finally, abide by the Intelex Community Usage Terms.