Back to Questions
Questions
Deanna Burger's picture

Join us at The EHSQ Alliance Conference 2018! Great Leadership Topics and Professional Training Sessions

We are getting ready for an amazing 2018 Conference, and looking forward to you and your team joining us!

We have a great agenda with influencers, professional development sessions and awesome networking opportunites!

This year it will be in a centrally located venue that is an easy flight for many attendees, Austin Texas U.S.A!

It will be from April 19th to April 20th 2018 at the Fairmount Hotel.

For more information and to register click here: http://www.ehsqallianceconference.com

If your wanting to connect directly with someone The EHSQ Alliance Conference Team is here to help. allianceconference@intelex.com

October 06, 2017 @ 09:38 PM EDT

or to join the conversation!

3 Answers

Answers

I will attend for sure. I have gained professionally from this group; and I'm very grateful for the opportunity.

November 02, 2017 @ 08:19
Obinna Oguh's picture

Comments

Answers

In fact, I am very honored to belong to this respected and professional community. It is true that I have not been able to attend previous conferences due to my stressful working conditions. But I hope and work hard to attending the conferences coming.

November 01, 2017 @ 23:48
samir rashad's picture

Comments

Tamara Parris's picture
Tamara Parris

Hope you can make it so Tore and you can meet!

November 02, 2017 @ 07:45 AM EDT
Answers

@torevaange @albertmunoz I would be interested to learn what you would like to see in this years conference?

October 11, 2017 @ 09:04
Tamara Parris's picture

Comments

Tore Vaange's picture
Tore Vaange

I'd very much likesom more hands-on session with a high tehcnical level (like the very last session in Toronto this year, @albertmunoz was there as well. I really enjoyed that, and I hope to have more sessions like that.

Best practices, implementation stories and things both for admins and super users - perhaps a high level session on Doc Controll V6?

-Tore

October 12, 2017 @ 02:37 AM EDT