Mobdro 2020 review
Streaming has become an essential part of our life. Personally, the highlight of my week is enjoying a chilled mint glass while streaming a movie on Netflix.
Hence, it is not surprising that the internet is now awash with streaming services. One of these services is Mobdro.
This is a streaming application that gives users the opportunity to watch TV shows, sports events, and movies. You can also watch news, documentaries, and music on your phone through this service. In this Mobdro review, I will cover every aspect of the streaming service in detail.
However, before I start the review, I want to talk to the elephant in the room. There are several security concerns associated with this app as it can be used to access copyrighted material.
Mobdro is a free streaming service and can get you caught for violating piracy laws, we recommend that you always use a VPN service to ensure your privacy and security.
Zero Logs logging policy
Trust Pilot Scores
$ 2.91 / mo
2000+ in 140 countries
Windows, Mac. Android, iOS, Routers,
Game Consoles and Smart TVs
24/7 Live Chat Support
So to stay safe, I suggest you use a VPN. Check out our detailed VPN review page for digital privacy and internet freedom.
- Free Service
- Live streaming from major TV networks
- Access to a variety of content
- Custom Android Application
- Attention to safety
- Not available on the Google Play Store and Apple Store
Mobdro App Review
According to my Mobdro review, the app doesn't offer its own content to users. Mobdro collects free video content from around the web. Mobdro application content has two types; the first type of content comes from free sources. These free sources are nature, YouTube, and webcams. Users stream the second type of content from various TV channels such as ABC, CBC, CNN, and Cartoon Network.
The first category of apps doesn't look attractive enough. YouTube is the undisputed media streaming giant; hence, sometimes the app looks like a third-party YouTube client. This app is supposed to function as an aggregator of tons of rich content sources. Unfortunately, this is not the case.
In contrast, other content categories offer a large stream of TV channels, movies, and more.
In my Mobdro review, I tried to watch BT SPORT 3 broadcasts. I love to experience uninterrupted channel streaming. Apart from that, in my experience, Mobdro streaming quality is also quite good. However, if geo-restrictions get in the way of your streaming, then consider connecting to a VPN service like PureVPN.
Overall, my Mobdro Android Review concludes that this service provides a very pleasant streaming experience.
How to Install Mobdro on Android?
Mobdro's official website offers an easy installation process for Android users. Here are the steps you can follow:
- First, you only need to allow applications from unknown sources then you can easily download and install applications
- After allowing apps from unknown sources, download the app
- After completing the download process, start the installation process
- Now, the application will ask you to confirm all the requirements that the Mobdro application needs
- After confirming, you are ready to enjoy online streaming on your device
Unfortunately, the Mobdro review found that this app is not available on the Google Play Store and App Store. Hence, you have to visit the official website to install the application on your device. This application provides an attractive user interface like other video streaming services such as YouTube. Likewise, Mobdro offers a "share" feature that improves the overall perception of the application. Through the "share" feature, you can check what your friends are watching on the app.
Mobdro Application Features
In my Mobdro review, I have identified various features of the app. These features include:
- Elegant user interface
- Video sharing feature
- Browse the many video streams of your choice
- Channel, film, sports, and documentary categories
While these are some of the interesting features to expect from a streaming service, Mobdro does have its drawbacks.
Disadvantages of the Mobdro application
I have identified some of the drawbacks of the Mobdro app in my Mobdro review. According to reviews, these disadvantages include:
- Annoying advertising
- Limited compatibility with major platforms except for Android
- Episode selection feature is not available
- Chromecast compatibility is only offered in a premium version
Mobdro on Other Platforms
Even though this app is designed for android devices, you can use it on your PC and Mac via third-party software. Apart from that, Mobdro is also compatible with the Kodi and Roku platforms.
Mobdro PC Review
To use Mobdro on a PC, you need an emulator that can run Android apps on your system. ARC Welder, iPadian, and BlueStacks are some of the modulators available on the web that can do just that.
By following the process outlined below, you can easily use Mobdro on your Windows and Mac devices.
- Download and install the modulator
- Download the Mobdro App
- Go to the location of the App file, Right Click and open it with your modulator
- Once the app has finished installing, open your modulator and navigate to the Apps section
- Click on the Mobdro app and enjoy unlimited video streaming
Mobdro Kodi review
The latest version of Mobdro is compatible with Kodi which is one of the most prominent streaming systems. To get Mobdro for Kodi, you'll need to follow a few simple steps:
- Install the Kodi Software on your system and then open it
- Select " System " in the home menu
- Select File Manager from the drop menu
- Navigate to the " Add Source " option
- Click " OK "
- A virtual keyboard will appear on your screen, type in http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then click "Done ".
- Enter the preferred name for the Media source
- Navigate back to the home screen and select " System " Again
- Click " Install from zip file " And choose the name you choose for the media source
- Click repository.ah.zip.
- You will now receive a notification for the add-on is activated.
- Click Get Add-ons and select Add repository.
- Navigate to Video Add-ons and select Mobdro
- Finally, the Mobdro for Kodi option is now available
You may have noticed the Mobdro Kodi not working sometimes. This happens when you have an older version of the software. So, make sure to keep it updated with the latest version of the application.
The Mobdro Kodi combination ensures you get unlimited options for streaming movies, documentaries, shows, and other video content.
Since Mobdro provides you with free videos, anonymous streaming is required.
That's why I would recommend my readers to try the best VPN for Kodi on FireStick.
Mobdro vs Kodi
Since both are streaming services, the Mobdro Kodi comparison is inevitable.
Mobdro is easy to install on platforms like Android, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Chromecast 2. It is mostly free except for Chromecast, for which you need the Mobdro Premium APK. While not available on Google Play and iTunes, it's easy to find.
In my view, Mobdro Kodi's competition is a bit over the top. Even though Mobdro had strength, it didn't strengthen Kodi in any way possible.
In fact, my Kodi Mobdro review found the two services can work together to provide the best possible streaming experience.
Chromecast Mobdro Review
The Mobdro app will detect the Chromecast device itself. Therefore, the application will display an icon at the top of the navigation bar. You only need one tap to experience video streaming on the big screen. However, please note that the app only supports Chromecast devices if you have subscribed to the premium version.
This is the only drawback I can find in this Chromecast Mobdro review.
Mobdro APK 2020 Download
The latest version of the APK app adds new content every day and comes with some great features. Mobdro Premium is completely ad-free, supports Chromecast, and has a Sleep Timer. Additionally, the premium version will soon include new features such as Live Events and Cloud Sharing Integration.
You can also use this app for free but that version will include ads and no feature for offline streaming. However, you need the Mobdro Premium APK to run this service on Chromecast.
My Mobdro review found this app to be much better than the previous version.
Mobdro for Roku
Roku provides a media streaming device that can be connected to the Internet via WiFi. On this device, users can install applications that provide live streaming of video content.
Now, you can guess where I'm going with this. You can install Mobdro on Roku for free non-stop streaming.
Below are the steps you need to take to access Mobdro Roku;
- You need the Mobdro application on an Android device
- Set up Roku on your TV and hover over its settings panel
- Turn on the "Screen Mirror" feature
- After this, continue playing entertainment media in your APK application
- Select the "Cast" feature in the 'navigation panel' on your Android.
- Check to see if you have connected your Roku and android device to the same Wi-Fi connection. Remember, this is necessary.
- After viewing your device on TV, select using the 'pair' option.
- Lastly, the Mobdro Roku combination will transfer the display from your Android device to your TV screen.
However, it is recommended to use a regular VPN to ensure online privacy.
Mobdro for iPhone and iPad
You can access Mobdro via iOS devices. However, you won't be able to find the app in the Apple Store. Instead, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Head over to vShare.com and download the iOS-compatible vShare app
- Install the app and open it
- Search for Mobdro APK and start the installation
- Access Mobdro from your iOS device
- When you leave a comment on the Mobdro website, the company records the data in the comments, your IP address and your browser's user agent for spam detection.
- Mobdro recommends that visitors to its website I should avoid uploading embedded images. This is because other people on the site can take down the image and extract information.
- When you visit mobdroportugal, the server stores your data which is then managed by CloudWays and Google Analytics. This data includes your IP address, the time of your visit, and some other important information.
- The Mobdro website partners with Google AdSense, the eBay Partner Network, and the Amazon Affiliate Program. This entity uses information about customer visits to promote other products.
After analyzing the points above, this Mobdro review recommends that you should use a VPN service to secure your data when visiting this company's website.
Mobdro review on Reddit
My Mobdro review shows that the app has an active presence on Reddit. However, Mobdro's reviews of reddit on Reddit have been somewhat mixed. Some customers enjoy this service while others are dissatisfied.
Comments from discussion the_perfect_human comments from the discussion "Mobdro, streaming TV for Android".
Other responses from users indicate that the app works really well on Android devices.
Comments from discussion _dallonn comments from the discussion "Mobdro, streaming TV for Android".
Another response from a satisfied customer reveals another side of the story. Users suggest that you shouldn't face any difficulties if you download the app from the official Mobdro website.
Comments from discussion Comments on fmj68 from the discussion "Is Mobdro a safe application?".
In this Mobdro Fire Stick review, customers have had a good experience with flow.
Comments from discussion ChiefMedicalOfficer's comments from the discussion "Mobdro, streaming TV for Android".
On the other hand, reddit 2020 revealed that Mobdro has new competitors.
Mobdro killer? from Piracy
Read through this Best Reddit VPN Guide for more VPN reviews from Redditor.
If PureVPN doesn't work for you, we have a huge list of VPNs that are best suited for Mobdro. Here they are:
- Review PrivateVPN
- Review Ivacy
- Review Getflix
- Review Hola VPN
- Review Unlocator
- Review the VPN Gateway
- Review Surfshark
- Review VPNBook
- Review NordVPN
- Review PureVPN
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mobdro?
Mobdro serves as an indexing tool that searches the web and compiles links from various streaming channels. It presents these links in an organized manner to your Android device. Suffice it to say, there is no other app like Mobdro on the market.
This app is not available on Google Play and iTunes. Hence, you are required to give your device permission to download it from its official website.
What is Mobdro on Fire Stick?
The Amazon Fire Stick is a streaming device that lets you watch movies, sports, TV shows and similar content.
You can set up your Mobdro with a Fire Stick in a few simple steps to stream your favorite content.
How to Update Mobdro?
Sometimes you might see Mobdro not working at all. If this is the case, update your app. Updating the android application of this service is easy.
- Click on the top left menu option in the app
- Proceed to setup
- Activate your cellular connection
- Go back to the menu and press 'about'
- If you see a pop-up window here giving you an option to update, Click OK and then continue
- Click Install when the app asks for your confirmation
- The update process will start
Can you get Mobdro on Chromecast?
Chromecast is a media player device developed by Google. It allows you to watch movies, documentaries and other content in high definition.
Mobdro is accessible on Chromecast but you will need to purchase the Premium service.
How Much Does Mobdro Premium Cost?
Now, this Mobdro review has determined that the app is free. However, you can also upgrade this service to premium and get some additional features. The premium service makes Mobdro ad free. Apart from that, it allows you to access the Mobdro Chromecast.
To get the Premium service, you must first download the free application. After that, you have to upgrade the application to premium. For this you just have to tap on the logo available in the upper left corner of the application. Once you have done that, select the "Go Premium" option.
Just remember that Mobdro Premium costs € 2.99 a year.
See also: 2020 VPN Fee Guide
I assume that you will come to your decision about the app after reading this Mobdro review. This app is attractive to netizens who want to watch live television on their handheld devices. Additionally, the app can use pirated sources to offer streaming video of channels and movies. It really depends on the user how much they care about their security and privacy.
Based on these reviews, the future of the Mobdro app looks uncertain. YouTube is another video streaming giant that offers its users millions of free videos. Users can visit YouTube if they wish to stream their favorite videos. Likewise, subscribers can also pay in exchange for viewing high-quality video streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Pandora and BBC iPlayer.
The question remains the same. Is the application legal or safe enough to use? As a user, you must know the answers to these questions in detail. Otherwise, you may find yourself in hot waters if you don't find a safe way to stream online videos.
What are your thoughts, experiences and feedback about Mobdro? Let us know in the comments below.