Based on a survey of more than 500 safety professionals, this webinar will examine how businesses monitor and react to safety issues in their business, and how technology in the field positively affects work site safety. Attendees will also gain insight into the draw of digital tools, and how they help enhance safety and productivity in the field.
Register Here: http://bit.ly/2jZ9YzL
Further Details on Webinar:
Rich data, accuracy and real-time responses are just the beginning of crafting workflows that trigger proactive responses to safety concerns. Discover how introducing technology in the field means less accidents and faster responses, and so enables higher productivity, lower costs, and a better quality of service in the field.
- Safety trends in the field
- Adoption rates of technology in the field
- Barriers to mobile adoption
- How a digital toolbox supports field safety
- How workflows are improved by going digital