We have several areas to find EHSQ and Customers discussions, resources and our Intelex System online help resources:
Within our "Explore" menu; you can ask a Question or post an Idea in our peer to peer open discussions areas. Share your own, or read other members blog postings. Keep up-to-date with Regulatory Updates, Events Notices, or enjoy other members Peer Resource shares.
Use our "Connect" menu to meet others using our Member and Company Directory, and Member Group area.
- Please note the Community is not our Customer Support area, please reach out to your Intelex Representative to access our Support Platform.
2.Library: This houses Analyst Reports, Up-coming and On-Demand Webinars, Whitepapers, Peer Resources,
Knowledgebase: This is our customer's gateway to Product Webinars, Technical Papers, and Release Notes.
In the Library area, click on the “Knowledgebase” Menu. This menu is visible only to members with "Client" level access. If you do not see this menu option, 1. join your customer company profile, 2. once approved by your company administrator, you will be granted your customer permissions.
3.Online Help: provides all online help documentation for Intelex System
To access our secured customer areas, you will need “client” level permissions. You will receive an error page when trying to view them without this permission level.
In the pdf overview we cover:
1. Review the “My Profile” and “Company Profile” areas
2. A walkthrough to help navigate Broader Community:
- Main Community: Question, Posts, and Community Groups
- Library: Analyst Reports, Whitepapers, Webinars, Release Notes, and Peer Resources Area
- Customers: Product Resources and Intelex System Online Help area
Navigating the Community Webinars: