Meet with technicians from around the world, engineers that built the products you use everyday, and Intelex executives and partners. Learn where the industry is developing, how customers are using the solution, and how you can move your company forward.
April 18: 4pm – 9pm: Registration & Welcome Reception (attendees to drop-by when they arrive to collect their delegate kits and register, to network, enjoy a snack and reconnect with friends)
April 19: 8am – 5pm: Full conference day, including networking, training, industry sessions and panels
April 19: 7pm – 11pm: Evening networking event (aka – the party, fun band, good times)
April 20: 8am – 3pm: Full conference day, including networking, training, industry sessions and panel Please email: email@example.com
- • The industry event where the world meets to transform business.
- • Learn directly from power-users on their successes in Case Study and Best Practice sessions.
- • Bring your partnerships to life and participate in 1:1 demos and roundtables with industry experts, implementation experience, diverse backgrounds and industry knowledge.
- • Develop your skills with hands-on experience from group training sessions from industry experts.
- • Network at The EHSQ Alliance Community Hub to build new business and expand your network.
- • Discover Intelex product zones, the Intelex Awards centre, EHSQ Alliance experience booth and explore business solutions with industry partners.