SECURITY AT WORK: A COLLECTIVE CULTURE OF PROTECTION
Strong growth, greater internationalism, specialist visitors from top industrial sectors, increasing exhibitor and visitor figures – A+A in November 2019 will once again be the largest international trade forum for safety, security and health at work.
Measures, technology, devices. Targeted investments to increase everyone‘s safety.
Whether you‘re a corporate group, medium-sized company or small business, protecting employees and tangible assets, production and services is always a prime concern. People matter: this is an insight that will help safeguard the future, with measures ranging from fire protection to soundproofing, from electrical to transport safety, from machine protection to property security.
SAFETY AT WORK
The life of working people – nothing is more valuable. That is why people and their protection are a crucial topic for any future-oriented business.
SECURITY AT WORK
The safety of us all depends on the safety of the whole. And vice versa. Security risks at work affect both the workforce and company, people and assets.
HEALTH AT WORK
People who get home healthy from work get more out of life – and have more energy and motivation for their next day at work.
- Fire protection / safety products & systems
- Protection against explosions & toxic products
- Protection against radiation
- Electrical safety
- Air pollution control
- Noise reduction / silencers / vibration protection
- Environmental protection at work / Focus ENVITEC®
- Measurement and control technology
- Safe equipment and systems
- Safety devices for machinery
- Standing areas
- Facilities and equipment
- Maintenance, service and repair
- Transport and vehicle safety
- Quality assurance
- Protection of property and items
- Communication and information, software
- CBRN protection / decontamination
- Technical Aids
- Crisis and emergency management
- IT security
- Digital applications and solutions